2020 General Assembly, November 8, 2020 at 2:00 p.m.
We are happy to invite all of you to join us at our annual General Assembly. It will be held as usual as a continuation of our fall mini camp.
This year’s GA will be held at “La Rencontre”, route de Saint-Cergue 46, 1273 Arzier (VD) (http://www.larencontre-arzier.ch/).
At this GA, we will be announcing a number of changes that have been decided both at the international level and in CISV Switzerland.
We will be explaining the following points in detail:
- A review of 2020 and presentation of the new committee members, half of whom have changed and who together have more than 80 years of accumulated CISV experience!
- The annual calendar 2020/2021 which includes key dates of the mini camps, but also new dates including :
“Day Camps”, three Sunday afternoons with the goal of meeting and preparing the children for the summer camps.
“Family Day”, in September 2021, which will be held after the summer camps to meet and share experiences in a friendly atmosphere.
- An explanation of our new approach to the registration process and the selection of children for the 2021 summer camps.
- Our vision and development plan until 2024
- Our financial plan until 2024 and our needs (financial, as well as volunteer assistance)
- The changes decided at the international level, albeit with little impact on CISV Switzerland.
The GA will also be an opportunity to reflect on COVID-19, the impact on 2020 and how we think we can manage 2021.
This GA is the ideal time to answer all the questions that are of interest to you, the members, but also a chance for anyone to better understand CISV. So please do not hesitate to share this invitation with anyone interested.
Conditions and management of the situation related to COVID 19
The implementation of the GA remains subject to federal and cantonal guidelines. We will carefully follow the recommendations of the OFSP and implement them to the letter. Please wear a mask to the GA as recommended by the OFSP for indoor gatherings of more than 50 people.
On behalf of the CISV Switzerland Committee, I am already looking forward to seeing many of you.
President CISV Switzerland