A unique experience for young adults: become a volunteer CISV leader
If you want to:
- Discover 9 to 12 different cultures from all over the world in one single occasion,
- Take care of 11 to 15 year old motivated Youths,
- Exchange and learn about Identity, Sustainable Development, Conflict & Resolution and Human Rights
- All this through fun activities but also discussions and simulations
Then CISV awaits you!
A Leader’s mission is to take care of a delegation of 4 kids throughout this wonderful experience during 3 to 4 weeks depending on the camps.
Each year CISV Switzerland receives exciting invitations to all parts of the world during the months of July and August.
What we ask for:
- Responsible adults at least 21 years old each summer
- Languages: French and English
- Open-mindedness and Motivation
What we offer:
- National training
- All costs including travel and camp are covered by CISV
- A certificate to attest your work and engagement.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org